Irreversible Temperature Labels
TMC Hallcrest manufactures quick response, phase change temperature indicating labels that are easy to use under their brand name THERMAX. We purify organic chemicals with specific melt points to provide a highly accurate irreversible indication of maximum temperatures achieved by a simple colour change.
Offering precise readings, these irreversible temperature labels combine:-
- Defined melting points – giving high accuracy with the ability for you to specify exact requirements based on your needs
- Individually Coated – allowing you to design your label giving you accurate and clearly defined results
- Permanent Colour Change – allowing you to keep records for quality control and due diligence or records abuse of your products in the field.
Providing a simple method of monitoring temperature to alert people and business assets from heat injury or damage, our labels offer accuracy and performance.
- 29 to 290°C with over 75 specific temperatures available as standard.
- THERMAX Strips containing temperatures only up to 210°C - Silver/White to Black
- THERMAX Strips containing temperatures of 212°C and above – Orange to Black
- THERMAX Strips containing temperatures only up to 160°C – Polyester
- THERMAX Strips containing temperatures between 165 and 210°C – Polyethylene Naphthalate
- THERMAX Strips containing temperatures of 212°C and above – Polyimide
- THERMAX Strips containing temperatures only up to 160°C – Modified acrylic adhesive with polyester carrier
- THERMAX Strips containing temperatures of 165°C and above – Pure acrylic adhesive with tissue carrier
- Strips can be supplied in packs or rolls – Convenient and simple to apply
- Custom designs – Offering a bespoke solution
- Custom sizes, shapes and materials – Designed to suite a wide range of applications
- Process control – Giving you consistent results
- Test & measurement – Delivering accurate results
- Quality control – An affordable solution to safeguard quality
- Safety Indicators – Protecting people, equipment, machinery and products
- Warranty – Removing the risk of false claims
- Maintenance – Reducing downtime and maximising performance