Thermochromic Leuco Dye
TMC Hallcrest manufactures a range of Thermochromic products using Leuco Dye technologies. These supplied in a variety of forms under their brand names Chromazone (reversible) and Kromagen (permanent). We mix numerous Leuco Dyes with colour developers and a series of fatty acids, esters and alcohols that each have defined melt points to provide a range of materials that respond to different temperatures producing a variety of colours.
These products all change colour over a temperature range specific to their formulation providing a simple cost effective method of monitoring temperature.
- Correct use or operation Indication
- Safety warnings
- Quality Control
- Process Control
- Interactive Packaging
- Advertising messages
- Chromazone -20 to 70°C with a large number of standard temperature available.
- Kromagen 60 to 170°C with a number of standard temperature available
- Chromazone Blue, Black, Red, Orange, Green and Magenta available as standard with many more produced on request.
- Kromagen Black, Blue and Magenta available as standard with more available on request
- Chromazone Aqueous Slurries, Powders, Inks, Plastic concentrates and Labels.
- Kromagen Aqueous Concentrates, Inks and Labels.
- Slurries, Concentrates, Powders and Inks are available in a variety of pack sizes from 1 to 200 kilo drums
- Labels can be produced in a variety of Custom sizes, shapes and materials offering a bespoke solution designed to suite a wide range of applications